Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
First Fleet Expedition
Transcript of First Fleet Expedition
The First Fleet left Portsmouth.
13th of May 1787
The First Fleet stopped at The Cape of Good Hope.
13th of Oct - 14th of Nov
1st of Jan 1788
The First Fleet anchors at Rio De Janeiro.
3rd of August- 4th of September
The First Fleet stopped at Botany Bay but decided to relocate to Sydney Cove.
21st Jan 1788
The First Fleet settles at Port Jackson and raises the British flag.
26th of Jan 1788
The First Fleet crossed the equator.
5 July 1787
The First Fleet is at Van Diemen's Land.
We all live happily in peace and are all nice, friendly and kind. Remember, I am, you are, we are Australian.