Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jeremiah's Song
In the exposition we are introduced to Grandpa Jeremiah, The Narrator, Ellie, Macon, and Sister Todd. The setting of the story is mainly at Grandpa Jeremiah's and The Narrator's house.
In the falling action Grandpa Jeremiah dies and everyone is devastated, and everyone attends the funeral.
In the resolution everyone is at home still devastated about Grandpa Jeremiah but they all grieve together, missing his stories even though they may not have been true.
The P.O.V in the story is The Narrator's P.O.V and it is 1st person P.O.V
In the rising action everyone finds out that Grandpa Jeremiah has a week or two left to live.
The characters in the story are The Narrator, Ellie, Grandpa Jeremiah, Macon, Sister Todd, Doctor Crawford, Deacon Turner, and Deacon Turner's wife.
In the climax Macon begins to hang around more due to Jeremiah and his stories, and soon everyone starts to get closer as a family.
The conflict in the story is Character VS. Character. This is because all of the characters in the story are not getting along about certain things and The Narrator is caught up in all the conflict.