Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Equilibrium
pressure If a stress is imposed on a system at equilibrium, the system will shift to relieve the stress What effects the rate of the reaction? Temperature
Concentration Concentration Molarity is a measure of concentration expressed as moles of solute per liter of solution 3 ⇔ 2 2 3 2 2 3 Equilibrium does not mean nothing is happening. That is a static situation. Equilibrium is dynamic. There are reactions happening, but nothing is changing overall.