Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of EGR - 17 - Devotional Life REV 3/8/11
Transcript of Copy of EGR - 17 - Devotional Life REV 3/8/11
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Why we do devotionals?
We need a word from the Lord daily. (Matt. 4:4)
We need a lamp and light on our path. (Psalm 119:105).
We need to depend on God. (Prov. 3:5-6)
When we do devotionals?
We do devotional first thing in the morning.
We need to put God first in our life. (Matt. 6:33)
We must put on our armor before the battle. (Eph. 6:10-18)
Jesus sought the Lord early in the morning (Mark 1:35).
How we do devotionals?
Start by worship and prayer.
We need read from the Old Testament, New testament, a book of Psalm and Proverbs.
And we look for what the Lord is speaking to us (Rhema word).
Look for Matthew Chapter 6:25-34
God is able to feed me. (V26)
...All these things shall be added unto me.
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness
Do not worry about my life, what will I eat, drink or wear. (V25)
From now on, I will do my best to seek Him, read the bible and trust in Him all of my heart.
I am God’s creation, a very important being before His eyes. God has the power to give life and have a heart to help me. Therefore He will provide all my needs because He loves me.
– (What is the Lord telling me to do)
– (What is the Lord ‘s promises for my life)
Warning / Sins to avoid
– (What is the Lord cautioning me about)
– (What is the Lord’s message for me)
– (How can I apply this word practically to my life.)
1ST THING WE NEED: