Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tyler-Jack-Garrett-Middle Passage-Period 4
Transcript of Tyler-Jack-Garrett-Middle Passage-Period 4
Because it was an important in American History and changed the way the world used slaves and was a major part of the triangular trade.
Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage
When the slaves were being transported by ship over sea in very harsh conditions, and thats where most of the slaves died because of disease (Small Pox) and lack of food. Most of them tried to commit suicide because of the conditions being so bad.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
They should make Cinque day on March 9th to honor Joseph Cinque and the rest of his fellow slaves on the Amistad for being the first Africans to travel to American and come back alive.
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?