Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fraud Management with SAP Investigative Case Management
Transcript of Fraud Management with SAP Investigative Case Management
(from investigation record) Prosecution may engage Kendall for some additional tasks, like a full brief of evidence, to give evident in court or to contact a witness to determine their availability to give evidence in court proceedings.
All this is also done by Kendall and logged in the case as activities.
Kendall also maintains the outcome of summons & hearings in the system.
Finally, once the verdict is determined, Kendall captures the result of the penalties in the case and closes the case. Once Brief of Evidence has been submitted:
Solution Manager I Public Security I SAP Australia
SAP Public Services Global Industry Business Unit
Email: Klaus.Wigand@sap.com Checks Wayne's work and assessment This prezi was about fraud investigations, but SAP has much more to offer...