Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Parallel Lines and Transversal Practice
Transcript of Parallel Lines and Transversal Practice
What kind of angles are these? Find x. What is the measure of angle 8? What is the measure of angle 3? Make an equation and solve for x. What type of angles are
angles 1 and 5? Find x. What kind of angles are 3 and 6? What type of angles are 4 and 3? Find x. TRUE or FALSE? Corresponding Angles
are Supplementary The sum of
angles is 90 Vertical Angles are Congruent Alternate Interior
Supplementary Name the complementary angles. Find x. Name an adjacent
pair of angles. Find x. Angles
Review Find the measures of angles 1, 2, and 3 Find x. Find x. Find all angles. Find x. Find x. If AC=6, CE=4, and
AD = 12. Find AB THE END Find all angles. What kind of angles are 4 and 6?