Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Metaphors
Definition: Very scared of something, like a chicken that runs way in panic when something gets close to it.
Used when: You want to insult someone of being scaredy-cat because they don't want to go into a dark closet.
Definition: My big brother lazy, and does not like to be moved from the couch
The snow is a white blanket.
Definition: Everywhere that's visible there's white snow covering it and its like a blanket.
Used In: This metaphor is used by someone in a snowy place.
He is a mule
Definition: "He" owns characteristics of a mule-- stupid, clumsy, and annoying.
Used in: This metaphor is used when a person acts stupid, clumsy, or annoying.
The Power of Metaphors
Nikitha is a chicken
Used in a situation where someone is sitting on a couch and not moving.
Metaphors = awesome convincing stuff
Convey a message without directly saying it, yet make it sound way more powerful.