Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SWEDEN
My school is different because it is right in town. The school's shape is like a square with a square in the middle. When we come in from break our class has lockers. What I don't like about school in Sweden is we have to take our shoes on and off. When we go to break,there is a soccer pitch,sandbox,swings and a inabande court (floor hockey).Our lessons or math,reading,art,music,swedish,unit,language,
writing and science.
This is some of the traditional Swedish food. Two of the traditional foods are Swedish meat balls and cinnamon rolls. Swedish meat balls came to life because of the longest day of the year.Cinnamon rolls have a holiday of there own.
I live right next to the beach. I can walk there. I live in a three story house. My house has five bedrooms,one living room,four bathrooms,one kitchen and a library. Me and brother sleep on the top floor. All the rest of my family is on the second floor.