Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Louis Pasteur
Who was Louis Pasteur?
Louis Pasteur was a French chemist and microbiologist. He was born on December 27 1822 in Dole, France. He died on September 28 1895 in Paris, France.
Louis Pasteur's cures and inventions:
About his family:
How did he contribute to science and the world?
1) He invented Pasteurization
2) He created the Rabies Vaccine
3) He cured the Silkworm disease
Parents: Jeanne Etiennette Roqui, Jean-Joseph Pasteur
Kids: Jeanne, Jean- Baptiste, Marie-Louise, Cecile and Camille
Siblings: Emilie, Josephine, Virginie and Jean-Dinis
- A vaccine for rabies, chicken cholera, anthrax and small-pox
- He also cured silkworm diseases
-He created and tested vaccines for diphtheria, cholera, yellow- fever, plague and tuberculosis.
Here's a video about Louis Pasteur
What is Pasteurization?
Pasteurization is a process which stops food and liquid from spoiling.
Thank You for listening!