Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Wine was believed to be very good for the health.
Spiced or mulled wines were also enjoyed. This drink was only to be enjoyed. Beer and ales were very popular drinks, although they were generally consumed by lower class people rather than the nobility.
Tea & coffee were not commonly drunk in Europe during our time period. They also drank milk
and mead, mead was is produced by fermenting a honey and water mixture. This is how
food sort of
but not so
as in the
here. The end