Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Harold Lasswell´s Model of Communication
Transcript of Harold Lasswell´s Model of Communication
The model suggests the message flow in a multicultural society with multiple audiences. The flow of message is through various channels.
(The five components)
3 Functions for communication:
This model is about process of communication and its function to society.
BY: Moreno, Nuño, Oceguera, Ochoa and Orozco
Harold Lasswell’s Communication Model
Mass communication & Propaganda
Harold Dwight Lasswell
(February 13, 1902 — December 18, 1978)
American political scientist or sociologist
1. Surveillance of the environment
2. Correlation of components of society
3. Cultural transmission between generation
CNN NEWS – A water leak from Japan’s tsunami-crippled nuclear power station resulted in about 100 times the permitted level of radioactive material flowing into the sea, operator Tokyo Electric Power Co said on Saturday.
– TEPC Operator
– Radioactive material flowing into sea
– CNN NEWS (Television medium)
– Alert the people of japan from the radiation
* Feedback not mentioned.
* Noise not mentioned.
* Linear Model.
* It is easy and simple.
* It suits for almost all types of communication.
* The concept of effect.