Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Harold Lasswell´s Model of Communication
Transcript of Harold Lasswell´s Model of Communication
The model suggests the message flow in a multicultural society with multiple audiences. The flow of message is through various channels.
(The five components)
3 Functions for communication:
This model is about process of communication and its function to society.
BY: Moreno, Nuño, Oceguera, Ochoa and Orozco
Harold Lasswell’s Communication Model
Mass communication & Propaganda
Harold Dwight Lasswell
(February 13, 1902 — December 18, 1978)
American political scientist or sociologist
1. Surveillance of the environment
2. Correlation of components of society
3. Cultural transmission between generation
CNN NEWS – A water leak from Japan’s tsunami-crippled nuclear power station resulted in about 100 times the permitted level of radioactive material flowing into the sea, operator Tokyo Electric Power Co said on Saturday.
– TEPC Operator
– Radioactive material flowing into sea
– CNN NEWS (Television medium)
– Alert the people of japan from the radiation
* Feedback not mentioned.
* Noise not mentioned.
* Linear Model.
* It is easy and simple.
* It suits for almost all types of communication.
* The concept of effect.