Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Numbers to Know
Transcript of Numbers to Know
Water freezes at 0 Celsius or 32 Fahrenheit.
Water boils at 100 Celsius or 212 Fahrenheit.
Keep your fridge at less than 40 F but more than 32 F (Water freezes at 32!)
Keep your freezer at 0 F.
Bacteria multiplies rapidly between the temperatures of 40 F and 140 F.
Food may only be left in the danger zone (room temperature) for less than two hours.
But food at a picnic can only be left out for one hour.
Cooking food to at least 165 F will kill most bacteria.
Freezing does not kill bacteria but it will stop growth.