Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Numbers to Know
Transcript of Numbers to Know
Water freezes at 0 Celsius or 32 Fahrenheit.
Water boils at 100 Celsius or 212 Fahrenheit.
Keep your fridge at less than 40 F but more than 32 F (Water freezes at 32!)
Keep your freezer at 0 F.
Bacteria multiplies rapidly between the temperatures of 40 F and 140 F.
Food may only be left in the danger zone (room temperature) for less than two hours.
But food at a picnic can only be left out for one hour.
Cooking food to at least 165 F will kill most bacteria.
Freezing does not kill bacteria but it will stop growth.