Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Computer Basics -1-
Transcript of Computer Basics -1-
What is a Computer?
A computer is an electronic device that manipulates information, or data. It has the ability to store, retrieve, and process data.
It is a program that enables a computer to perform a specific task.
It is the collection of physical parts of a computer system.
It is a peripheral used to provide data and control signals to the computer.
Prepared By Jamal AWWAD
You can use a computer to type documents, send email, and browse the Web. You can also use it to handle spreadsheets, accounting, database management, presentations, games, and more
Windows Media Player
It is any device used to send data from a computer to another device or user