Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Green Business Practice (FIN 3112) Assignment
Transcript of Green Business Practice (FIN 3112) Assignment
Topic: Greenroof Roofing Project
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
- Project Plan
- Description of the Project
- The Six layers Grass
- Self Reflection
- Greenroof Roofing Project Company is a "ministry of Culture and Sport Limited" which was founded in 2008.
- Two branches under the organization
1. Designed to promote the “green roof”
2. To make the organization well known by helping customers build a green roof. "
Description of the project
Project Plan – Working timeline
- The Goal it to create more activities in the URBAN City, Hong Kong, in order to reduce emission and change the air quality.
- To enhance the awareness of the importance of green activities.
- Everyone should get involved in the process of improving the air quality of our City.
Project Plan – Team goal
Project Plan – Division of work
The Six layers Grass
Idea of the GRF Company
- Establishment of the life of
- Main business:
- “Building green space“
- Promotion in schools
- “One school, One green garden”
Purpose of the GRF Company
- Maximum the use of green space for green activities.
- Cool down the temperature of the building for 4-6℃
- Greatly reduce the need for air-conditioning
- Reducing carbon emissions (carbon dioxide CO2)
- Absorb by roof plants in the air
By: So Siu Ching, Stephanie (130149065)
Improve the air quality to have a cleaner environment for us to enjoy!!
- The air-pollution is very serious in Hong Kong.
- It has led to many diseases which provides a major threats to our health.
- Hong Kong is a small country with scarce land resources.
- Green roof and Rooftop gardens.
- Grow Plants
- Educate companies to be environmental friendly.
- Government intervention can be used for promoting green concept into the community and businesses.
As a result!!
A better life for next generation
- I think the pollution in Hong Kong need to be improve, epically air pollution.
- Visibility is extremely low
- Caused by vehicle and industrial emissions
- Too much CO2
- Harmful to human being
- Introduce the green activities can resolve the pollutions.
- By experience, we should also take the example of Tokyo in consideration
- Huge urban city where there are a lot of green activities
Thank you for listening!!