Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Places I'd Like To Work When I Graduate
Transcript of Places I'd Like To Work When I Graduate
India Ireland I'd would love to be able to teach people in Africa about:
To read English
To work with humanitarian
groups to help the orphans and widows. I really want to move to a place where I can go tangibly show people the LOVE of Christ. My heart hurts for the poor, starving, dying children in Africa. I don't know what I can do, but I have to do something.
I have always wanted to live somewhere in the UK. The church in Ireland is dying, and they need people with passion to come help. I would be able to teach in a school there. Random note: I'd really like to marry a man from Ireland.
It has more orphans than all of Africa together. The caste system hinders people from moving up, and they refuse to help those that can't help themselves. I have been offered a job at a school, where I could work with orphans. I could also teach the children about the love of Christ openly.