Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which Material Absorbs The Most Liquid? (Water)
Transcript of Which Material Absorbs The Most Liquid? (Water)
Materials can undergo permanent or temporary changes that affect thier properties and use. The Line Of Inquiry We Are Focusing On:
* Physhical and chemical changes of materials. Project Title:
Which Material Absorbs The Most Liquid? Our Group Members:
Adil How We Did The Experiment:
We had 6 different types of materials. Plastic, Shiffon, Silk, Polyester, Jute and Cotton. We attached the little pieces of materials to 6 different cups with rubber bands. . Then,we put 20 drops of water over the materials.
And we observed which material will absorb the most liquid. We also tried putting oil, wax and acrylic paint over the materials to see if anything changes. Our Observations: Polyester absorbs the most liquid (water).
Shiffon repelles the most liquid.
Water leaks most through Jute. Our Observations: We tried putting wax, oil and acrylic paint
over the materials. If we put wax on top of any material, and put water through it, it becomes waterproof. As you know, water and oil never mix together. So, if you put oil on any material and put water through, it only soaks.
And if we put acrylic paint on top on any material, and put water through it, it ripples. Thank You!!!!!!! Prezi Made By: Us