Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Section 2 Activity Ashley, Daria, and Youser
Transcript of Section 2 Activity Ashley, Daria, and Youser
What were the results? The United States received two islands and a treaty was signed. The new islands offered new space for American business and enable base. How the United States was effected? Even though many Americans opposed the new land because they felt they were turning into Britain by having colonies. However, in the end they found uses for it, like navy bases. Analyzing The Spanish American War Bibliography:
"Spanish American War for Kids." Spanish American War for Kids. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 Feb. 2013. <http://www.pocanticohills.org/amprogress/the_spanish_american_war.htm>.
Davidson, James West., and Michael B. Stoff. The American Nation. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall in Association with American Heritage, 2003. Print.