Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Virtual Tour SCPLL
Transcript of Virtual Tour SCPLL
Corner of 9th and F
609 9th St.
Near the Superior Court and County Recorders Office
Entrance on 9th St
Computers and Research Carrels
Computers are located along the windows and in Research Carrels. The Law Library Has 13 computers and Wireless access that are to be used for legal research and document preparation only. Please see our Internet Policy for further information.
To receive a same-day appointment with the CSHC, you must participate in a lottery at 8:30 am each morning in the Waiting Area.
The Law Library has one traditional photocopier and a Book Scanner that can scan color documents as PDF, WORD, or image files to a standard USB drive. Copies and scans are .15 cents each side.
Restrooms and a drinking
fountain are located
along the South wall.
To initiate a Training Center rental agreement,
send an email to email@example.com.
Second Floor restrooms remain locked unless there is a room rental, workshop,
or class in the Training Center.
Our bookdrop is located at the
corner of 9th and F.