Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lee Kilgore and Kailynn Williams
Transcript of Lee Kilgore and Kailynn Williams
Why snocross should be in the Winter Olympics
This sport has high speed machines which would be the only sport in the Olympics with high speed machines.
Safe for spectators
This sport is in the X Games so fans from the X Games will go see the Winter Olympic games.
People all over the world complete in this sport
Jumps are 75ft. in length
Jumps are 20ft. in the air
Riders 60 miles per hour
Snocross is a winter version of motorcross.
Snocross was in the X Games from 1998-2014.
Snocross was in the X Games from 1998-2014. The track was longer than what it is now. This sport has lots of rounds competed in a stadium that contains freezing temperatures. It is also extremely popular it is technically the motocross of the winter.