Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Quarks
neutrons (udd) Ex. kaon (K-) http://www.particleadventure.org/quarknaming.html http://www.particleadventure.org/hadrons.html http://www.particleadventure.org/color.html History of Quarks Top was discovered in 1995 20 years after its existence had been theorized. Up and Down are the lightest of the quarks Strange was discovered when the Kaon lasted longer than hypothesized Charm discovered simultaneously in 1947 at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC) and at Brookhaven National Laboratory. www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kXkWXSXRA