Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FRESH PASTA
To make pasta to a saleable standard following the correct preparation methods
To demonstrate and use key terminology
throughout the practical
To demonstrate good levels of personal
and food hygiene at all times
To suggest dishes that the pasta could be used to prepare
A: 250g self raising flour&4 eggs?
B: 200g strong flour&3 eggs?
What harmful bacteria is associated with eggs?
Name the key terminology for mixing pasta together?
What consistency should the pasta be?
A: smooth with some lumps
B: smooth and elastic
C:Course and rough
D:none of the above
What does al dente mean?
A: snapped teeth
B: To the tooth (firm)
C: has small holes and dents in
D: non of the above
If you got that wrong scan the Al Dente image with your Aurasma app
Use the help desk and iPad
Code for today is 1505
Try and cook the pasta and make a sauce?
Link the pasta to possible dishes for your task 2 assessment
Students can make the dish in pairs within 45 minutes demonstrating all of the key terminology and preparation methods needed to make pasta to a saleable standard.
– Students prepare the pasta and then decide on a suitable sauce to accompany the pasta with and cook all of the components to create a pasta dish. Students will be able to explain in detail the food safety risks involved when making and cooking fresh pasta.