Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Acid deposition
SL?HL To now the causes of acids enetering the environment through man-made endeavours
SL/HL To know the related equations
SL/HL To know the effects of this 'acid deposition'
Acid deposition is the means by which man-made processes produce acids which as a consequence have a direct effect on the environment
13th February 2017
You need to know these
Have a go at the SL questions on page 68
Look at page 61.
1. The effects of acid deposition
2. Methods to lower or counteract acd deposition
Only number 7?