Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Racism in American Society: 1930s
Transcript of Racism in American Society: 1930s
After the conviction of the Klan leader, David C. Stephenson, for second-degree murder, and evidence of corruption by other members, membership fell. 4,000,000 members Disbanded in 1944 KU KLUX KLAN Connection to: "To Kill a Mockingbird African Americans were severely discriminated Some were killed (Tim Johnson) They were insulted with words like “Nigger” Those who helped Black Americans were viewed negatively by the society