Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group Problem- Solving Strategies and Formats
Transcript of Group Problem- Solving Strategies and Formats
Strategies and Formats
(i.e Cards listing ideas)
Parliamentary Procedure (general rules in a discussion)
A structured Problem-Solving Approach
1. Identify the problem
2. Analyze the problem
3. Develop creative solutions
4. Evaluate the solutions
5. Implement the plan
6. Follow up on the solution
Consensus (Full group support)
Majority Control (Democratic style)
Minority Control (e.g. a committee)
Authority Rule (Authoritarian style)
Thank you for your participation.
>>> Group Problem-Solving
Stages in an Ongoing Problem-solving group
(allows opinions from non members)
(focuses on perspective taking)
By: The Nguyens
When to Use Group For
1/ Is the job beyond the capacity of one person?
2/ Are individual's tasks interdependent?
3/ Is there more than one decision/solution?
4/ Is there potential for disagreement?