Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Embedding in Google Sites
Transcript of Embedding in Google Sites
- The formatting choices will vary between applications, but
they allow you to change the size or navigation options.
- Click the Copy to Clipboard option. Find where you want to embed your object. <br> indicates a break.
Here, we want to put our object after the last break on the page.
Paste your embed code into this space.
You can see the added HTML code here highlighted in blue.
Then, click update, and the object is embedded. Back on the Google Site page.
Click the HTML button.
The following box will pop up. Step 1. Step 2.