Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dear Bully
4. When she didn't go to school for a day he wouldn't stop texting her. She didn't go to school the next day. He wouldn't stop texting again. "This isn't funny. We were just kidding." He thinks she's going to kill herself. He told her not to hurt herself......but she already did.
2. His girlfriend stole her clothes in the locker room at gym. He got sent to the office to say sorry. He did and hugged her. She went out to dinner. He called her fat. When she got home she made herself puke.
1. For the first few letters the bully just does bully things. Call the her names and trip her. She wants to be like him bc everyone likes him. He cut her hair. He walks up to her and tells her she's ugly. He also got her sister pregnant?
This "book" is about a girl writing letters to her bully. That's all.....
5. His girlfriend broke her wrist.
Every Tuesday now they beat her up. She doesn't eat anymore. She only weighs 90 pounds. He stopped talking to her. He won't stop telling her to eat now. She's only 80 pounds . He puts food in her locker everyday. His girlfriend found out and slapped her.
His friends still call her names. He punched them. He started going to her house and taking her to dinner. One night he kissed her. She said don't do it again. He's been saying sorry a lot. He hates himself for what he did to her. "No you're not!" She cries. The next day the bully died. Her last letter said "I have to go now. I have to go burry you. I swear I'm not crying."
Point of View: first person?
Things she said:
1. "Dear Bully, Why do you torment me? It's not really funny. But you find it hilarious."
2. "You must have been mad today because you took it out on me. It's ok though. You always do."
3. "Dear bully, I did something bad today. They say once you start you can't stop. They were right."
What I rate this "book"
I would give it 3/5 stars.
(you might get confused bc no one had a name)