Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eating Disorders
Ways People Can Develop An Eating Disorder
negative body image
a difficult experience
Help phones you can call
Who Can Have An Eating Disorder
Anyone can develope an eating disorder, even the people you least expect.
Women are more likely to develope an eating disorder than men
Different Types of Eating Disorders
Binge Eating Disorder
Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified
Also known as EDNOS
By: Madi Gingras
if you or someone you know is struggling with an eating
disorder please tell an adult
kids help phone
1 800 668 6868
hope line network
1 800 273 TALK