Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Alibaba
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Good Growth opportunities
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
– now was around 100 countries, but want to make all over the world.
In China there was 2 biggest competition companies (Shen) (Yiani) who promise to deliver goods which was bought in
in 2-3 days, but
with their new shipping company promise delivery all over the China in
which will puts them at forfront of their business.
send around 12.000.000 parcels every day, which is huge market.
made their new payment system
which will make them huge amount of profits, because this is the system where B2B, B2C, C2C will pay each other for purchased goods.
Segmentation and Targeting
– It would be A,B,C1 groups. 62 %female between 16 – 38 38% male same age.
– Females (shopaholics) B2C, Single persons 11.11 date (when is biggest sales)
is delivering around 100 countries at the moment, but they will expand world wide.
Why is this your target market ?
It’s the people who have the money and know how to use online sales. Older people is not so familiar with online system, but younger people can’t afford do that.
How large is it
– 500,000,000 register from all over the world 60m at customers per day, but they are planning to increase it 3 times in next 2 years.
Next years objectives
Swot for Alibaba
Mission - To make it easy to do business anywhere
Summary of plan
for listening !
Largest online website
Trust pay and Alipay' s
Strong place in global market
Low price of goods
Positive cash flow
Slow delivery time
Lack of Brand awareness
No mass advertisement
Lack of quality insurance
E-commerce industry growth in China (JD.com)
Ebay and Amazon
Fraud (credit card)
Market share possibility in US
Large untapped market segments (BRICS)
Distribution:Ireland, India, Middle east, US,UK and so on
Marketing 3.0: Advocate environment protection
Marketing communication mix CHEAP
Alipay security guarantee
24H shipping service
Price in Alibaba :
Price in Amazon:
is the leading e-commerce company in China. It is more profitable than
Contrary to the popular belief that
is China's Amazon, its business model is very different.
The company is the
'Next Big Thing'
after its IPO due to its enormous size and profitability.
The company was the largest IPO in history $21.8 Billion dollars($68 per share opens up trading next day 36% higher at $92.7)
We decided that
should buy or corporate with a shipping company eg(DHL) and in the future everyone who uses
online site to buy goods, they will use only the
- Alibaba should use only one payment method
when businesses or customer is paying for goods, and
could charge a small amount for that, but it would give payment security guarantee to users.
Investment on delivery company
Issue additional new stock
Money from Alipay's --- a way to gather money of customers who are shopping online.