Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
Transcript of Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
Coverage,shots and takes
Wrecking Ball is essentially made up of 2 scenes. However we are shown them through different angles and the setting itself is changing throughout the video.
It may only have a couple scenes but the video is still effective mainly due to the fact it has more of a shock factor with Miley Cyrus naked in some shots.
There is no obvious narrative to the video it is simply amplifying the lyrics. This is a performance based video.
Miley Close Up
1. close up eye level - still footage
2. close up eye level - still footage
These are both classed as the same shot but in the 2nd one slightly more of Mileys body is exposed with her shoulders and she also brings her arms up to her face most likely used to help express her feelings and make the video more dramatic. The fact its her against a white background also helps her stand out especially with her bold red lips.
1. Close up slight high angle - camera pans down slightly
2. close up - steady shot
3. long shot - steady shot
4. Mid shot low angle - steady shot
5. long shot from front - steady shot
6. long shot - dolly movement as camera tracks wrecking ball.
7. long shot birds eye view - zoom out
Despite there being only 2 scenes the video is still effective and interesting due to the different angles and shots used in mainly the second scene.
The editing also quickens when the song builds which goes with the action on screen which also becomes more dramatic.
In the first scene it is just Miley so your attention is instantly drawn to her so she has to put on a good performance which i think she succeeds in doing by showing her passion.