Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE ERA OF FAST FOOD
Transcript of THE ERA OF FAST FOOD
The origin of fast food
The characteristics of fast food
Why does fast food seem so attractive?
In the western culture
wine bar in ancient Rome which is frequented by the lower-classes and slaves
THE FIRST MODERN FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
THE FAST FOOD TODAY
In the eastern culture
Ready-to-eat noodle in ancient China
THE ERA OF
THE ORIGIN OF FAST FOOD
LOW PREPARED TIME
to take away, open 24 hours
for the poor people
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
Most people think that fast food is non nutritious and tough to eat, is that kind of stereotype?
A QUICK MEAL
For the office workers and students, fast-food is a good choice because it's really fast.
LOTS OF CHOICES
White Castle restaurant in 1921