Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
White House Executive Office
Transcript of White House Executive Office
What does it do? The executive office is split into several different departments that help the president with his several responsibilities, from domestic affairs to promoting trade interests.
Who is in charge? The current White House
Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel.
Where did it come from? It was established by FDR in 1939
to assist the President . Any Questions? Ike for President