Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
So what is it?
selectively drains out toxins
purification for municipal water
reduced emissions in cars
purifies food and most chemicals to maintain purity standards
how is it used?
The most common way it is created is by oxidizing charcoal which creates a very porous charcoal. The tiny holes it creates allows liquids and gasses to pass through and react with the carbon(charcoal). This then allows the carbon to absorb the impurities and produces clean and clear substances.
how does it work?
Still doubt me?
watch this video
carbo activatus ( if you want to get really fancy and use the Latin word for it)
Other names for it
Not all Activated Charcoal is created equal. The more surface area that it has the more effective that it usually is.
please note that this is a sort of advertisement comparing two different types