Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Cut the power, cut the profit
Transcript of Cut the power, cut the profit
Do you leave the light on all night?
CUT THE POWER,
CUT THE PROFIT.
While the holidays, the american's home spend almost 60$ in plus for their electricity bill. This consummation is caused by Christmas ornements.
Our personal opinion
We suggest to you to look outside during the night to look how many homes keep their lights on and even yours.
Advice to avoid the spending madness
You could use a timer who control the on/off of the light (when you're not at home or going to the bed.
Use LED light who consume very less than others.