Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Works Cited
Now its your turn!
Go to Google Classroom and complete the Citation Practice Worksheet
What is it?
Plagiarism is using someone's thoughts and words and presenting them as your own
A works cited page is what you put together to prevent plagiarism. It is showing that you used someone's thoughts and ideas.
Why is it important?
Works Cited and Plagiarism
How do I cite my resources?
Why is it important NOW? To YOU?
Practice, Practice, Practice
Almost everything you find on Wikipedia can be found on other websites.
Learning Target: I can cite my sources when doing research.
* You will have to delete the blanks on the worksheet