Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Space Age design movement
Transcript of Space Age design movement
Space travel was a prominent theme in this period of time and, due to the society's fascination with space, pop culture adopted futuristic style. The space age design movement soared mainly in 1960's. Around the same time Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon.
silver, white, red and blue colours
space motifs (concept)
smooth, sleek and shiny finish
glass metal and plastic
Space age design movement
The style featured an array of out-of-this-world boots, skirts, dresses, goggles, coats, and headgear in crazy geometric shapes and patterns.