Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Merchants
Merchants are simple peasants that sell or or trade their possessions. As a tradesmen/merchants either settle down at a manor or go from manor to manor.
Merchants craft items to trade at
manors.Merchants would craft items to
sell to people in the manor for gold or silver.Sometimes merchants would sell to peasants,surfs,monks,nuns,knights,
nobles,or even the king or queen!
Being a merchant can be very dangerous. When traveling to other manors you are able to get seiged by barbarians or other travelers with weapons. Sometimes merchants would get seiged by other people from other manors.
Merchants would form guilds to sell items as a group. The guild was inter local and international selling group. To join a merchant guild you and your parents have to aprove of you becoming a merchant.
Merchants would sell items that they have crafted or handmade. They would trade for other items or trade them for gold or silver.
If you see being a merchant can be very hard. Sometimes it can be amazing.