Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Registered Nurse
Registered Nurses has to have a high school diploma or earn a GED to enroll in the programs and this is required for all nursing students.
Attending colleges and universities for bachelors degree for about four years
Registered Nurses have to complete programs approved by the state and by the National League for Nursing (NLN).
The NLN accepts baccalaureate degree, associate degree, and diploma programs.
Recommended Schools Registered Nurses works in hospitals, doctors' offices, nursing homes, and clinics.
They may work days, nights, weekends, or holidays but it varies with their patients.
Registered Nurses training usually lasts three to four years
They work prior to 40 hours a week. Working Conditions Registered Nurses work under supervision of doctors
Providing care, patience towards individual patients
They need to understand the patients' health problems, their physical and emotional response to their health and treatment, and the changes to treat or support the patients.
Nurses educates their patients by telling them to promote good health
EX: Disease Prevention Tasks, & responsibilities: Salary Range: The salary ranges from $47,460 to $84,300 in Wisconsin. Nationally the salary ranges from $44,190 to $95,130. Registered nurses, through work experience, specialization, and advanced degrees, become supervisors or nurse administrators. Some go into teaching or research or become nurse specialists or practitioners. Advancements: A Caring Nature- if a person can not care for a person then they can not become a nurse, and you also need a caring heart for your patients and developing a relationship with them.
Patience- You are under a lot of stress when you are working with people especially in the hospital, you especially need this characteristic.
Be detailed oriented- you have to remember everything including patients medications, and you also have to write down a lot of records of each patients'
Being emotionally stabled- You are rejoiced with happiness when you see a patient recovering but also feel sad and grief when one passes away Characteristics: Preparatory Courses: The courses you would need to be registered nurse include: Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Terminology, and Psychology.
- Tech Prep Program Thank You!:)) By: Chelsea Masasy Engichy Credentials and Licensure A nursing license is a credential granted by an individual state.
* Be of a good moral character
* Meet educational requirements
* Meet examination requirements and training http://education-portal.com/articles/Top_Schools_for_Registered_Nurses.html