Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Core Domain Sphere Model
Transcript of Core Domain Sphere Model
The Domain of the Mormon culture is spread out to other parts of Utah and other surrounding states.
The cultural religion extends further to parts of the Sphere and then reaches its boundary at the Outliers.
Even though the Mormon culture appears in these areas, it isn’t as prevalent as it is in the Core region. Core - Domain Sphere Model The place where concentration of culture traits that characterizes a region is greatest. Cultural Region A cultural region is a part of Earth’s surface that has common cultural elements. Although culture regions may identify a dominant characteristic that does not mean everyone in that region shares that same trait. A cultural region broken into
broad components Core Domain Sphere Outliers The Core “the heart” is the area of the cultural region where the traits of a given culture are most strongly expressed The Domain & The Sphere The Domain surrounds the Core. The Sphere surrounds the Domain The Outliers The Outliers mark the edge of a cultural region Mormon religion