Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Emily
Fact number 1
Back in 1990, Kodak used cuddly collectable
toys to promote their brand in the effort to get
kids into photography. They were called kolorkins.
Fact number 2
Prototype digital cameras, which used
an electronic sensor instead of a film to
record an image as a digital file, were first built in the 1970's
Fact number 3
The first "photographic paper" was made of asphalt.
By, Emily Ordonez
In 1827, inventor Joseph Niepce produced the first permanent photgraph
Thanks for Watching!!!!!!
In 1827, French inventor Joseph Niepce produced the first permanent photograph by using a silver-coated in his own design.
In the late 19 century, the development of roll film revolutionized cameras.
Thanks for watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!