Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The world of Snowflakes
Transcript of The world of Snowflakes
Snowflakes are formed when an extremely cold water freezes to a pollen or dust particle in the sky
What are snowflakes
Snowflakes are little droplets of water that freeze in when they reach the freezing point and them they turn into snow and they are very different no snowflake is the same
Jenna Malandruccolo class 505
How Are Snowflakes Formed?
Snoeflakes are not white they are clear. Each snowflake has 6 sides and everyone of them has different patterns. Some snowflakes are thick and will stick to the floor.