Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ITP (NEW)
- How many times have you taken a TOEFL ITP test before today?
Two or more
- Why are you taking a TOEFL ITP test?
To demonstrate my proficiency in English for placement in an English language program
To demonstrate my proficiency in English upon completing a program in English as a foreign language
To enter a short-term, non-degree program in an English-speaking country
To enter a degree program in a non-English speaking country where English is not the dominant medium of instruction
To enter a collaborative international degree program where English language training will be a feature of the program
To obtain an indication of my English language proficiency for my own information
- What is your current level of study?
2 year college/community college
4 year undergraduate college
- How much time have you spent studying English in a middle/high school or a college/university?
Less than 1 year
1 year or more, but less than 2 years
2 years or more, but less than 5 years
5 years or more, but less than 10 years
10 years or more
Example: Ana Rita Campos Pereira Medeiros
If you weren’t born in Brazil or your native language is not Portuguese, please raise your hand
Casa Thomas Jefferson
Medeiros Ana Rita Campos Pereira
Test Book Number
Do not open your test book yet
Now the staff will read
the final instructions
If you have any questions,
raise your hand
Current Section Timing
05 16 2015
1 2 3 4 5