Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Momentum and Impulse in Tennis
Transcript of Momentum and Impulse in Tennis
By Jane Mertes The impulse is being applied when you swing the racket and the Tennis ball is hit. Tennis Ball would have a nonzero
momentum!!!!!Need a high Veolciy
to have a large value of momentum!!!!
Formula for Momentum:
P = M *V Formula for Impulse:
I =^P =Fnet *^t There must be an outside force acting on the tennis ball The more momentum change you want
the longer you need to applie the force