Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Financial Management in Education
Transcript of Financial Management in Education
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
What is Financial Management in Education?
What financial managers in education do?
Studies and Surveys in Educational Finance
Assessment of Education System and ManagementStudies
- pertaining to monetary receipts and expenditures; pertaining or relating to money matters; pecuniary
- the act or manner of managing; handling, direction, or control.
- the act or process of imparting or acquiring particular knowledge or skills, as for a profession.
It will help to manage:
budget and accounting requirements
school's expenses and purchasing rquirements
responsible for the financial health of the school.
-ensures the effective and efficient use of fund.
National Statistical Coordination Board
Department of Education
Commission on Higher Education
Department of Budget and Management
Presidential Commission to Survey Philippine Education
six years of general education
bilingual language policies
nationalization of salaries
RANIS Mission Report, 1974
cutting down of college enrolment and upgrading the quality of college education through the National College Entrance Examination (NCEE), scholarship scheme and accreditation.
UTELE Report, 1977
to improve quality of elementary education
teacher education program
national inventory of physical resources
upgrading teachers salaries
restructuring of elementary education program
in-depth study: students' academic performance
The Revised Secondary Education Survey of 1980
in-service training for teachers particularly on teacher strategies and policy on the RSEP implementation.
schools were provided facilities like guidance room, science laboratory, audio-visual and auditorium
Higher Education and the Labor Market in the Philippines (HELM) 1977
Department of Education and Culture (DEC) Systems Study, 1977
establishment ofpermanent planning units in each region
designation of full-time personnel for training in the development of the sub-system
The Presidential Task Force of Education (2008)
K + 12
Philippine Development Plan 2011 - 2016