Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Agile Policy Making
Transcript of Agile Policy Making
Map the Landscape 2
Identify the Protagonists 3
Model the Struggle 4
Watch for Tipping
Tune the Landscape 6
Civilise the Struggle 8
Watch for Predators This Toolkit derives from my forthcoming book:
Graham Room (2011), "Complexity, Institutions
and Public Policy: Decision-Making in a Dynamic
and Turbulent World", Cheltenham: Edward Elgar