Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Story Sequencing: First, Next, Then, Last...
Transcript of Story Sequencing: First, Next, Then, Last...
by Jeff Fowler
First, Next, Then, Last...
What is story sequence?
if there aren't any words?
Can you still retell the story in the correct
order of events?
Now let's put the events in the right order...
* order that events in a story happen
* beginning, middle, and end of a story
* tool to help you understand a story
What are some key sequence words?
First Next Then
After Last Finally
Can you think of more?
Story Sequencing with:
Fowler, Jeff, writ. Gopher Broke. Prod. Tim Miller. Blur Studios, 2004.
Web. 17 Mar. 2013.
Featuring the short film: "Gopher Broke" by Jeff Fowler