Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Compost Cycle
Transcript of The Compost Cycle
In the compost pile,
Food scraps break
down into compost
The Food Scrap Cycle
Farmers use compost
to grow more food.
We eat food!
Food scraps & leftovers
are delivered to a
local compost facility
Food scraps are Separated from trash, recycling and reusable items
food scraps are picked up by a hauler
and delivered to a compost facility
If you compost at home,
food scraps are taken directly to the compost pile in your yard