Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eyes on Africa
Transcript of Eyes on Africa
Male Lions: - scent marking
- defend prides from
- larger than female lion
- can grow to 11 feet from head to tail with a shoulder height of 4 feet.
- weigh up to 550 lb. lion's growth goes caused by human's population growth!!! :O Since the early 1950's, the population of lions has been reduced by half. Now there are less than 21,000 lions in Africa. Female Lions: - smaller than male lions
- can weigh up to 400 lb. *Their top speed is 81 km/hr (50mph), but only for short distance. Tropical Desert Grassy Landscape Forest By Jasmine Powerful legs!! Christian the Lion The end. http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/big-cats/lion-decline-map/ most of the lions live in... an interesting website: this video is played by my classmate, my sister, and me. i was playing the violin part, my classmate was playing the piano part, and my sister was playing the cello part. Hope you enjoy it!! :)