Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of intrapersonal
Math is a big part of this inteligence. They tend to like solving puzzles.
Interpersonal inteligence is all being social and cooperating.
They like think in movements. They learn hands on.
They like to be around music all the time. They will listen to music duing any task.
Intrapersonal people like to study alone. They like to reflect on what they learned or studied. They like to set goals.
They want to learn about how life works. They like biology.
They tend to be good at explaining complex things. They can manipulate conversations.
They learn by reading something. Most would rather read out the textbook than listen and take notes.