Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To: Write Personal Narratives
Transcript of How To: Write Personal Narratives
Personal Narratives Focus on exact details and specific words. Try and avoid general sentences. Dialogue between two or more people. Actions Adjectives Onomatopoeia 5 Senses Different type of leads can be: Actions of the character. Setting of the event. Descriptions Dialogue between two of more people. Character thoughts. One last image you want your reader to have. Close your eyes, make a movie in your mind. Story tell your events by writing them step-by-step. Story Tell Your Events Revise for Meaning 1. Reread your story. 2. Reread your story to a friend. 3. Read your story through a strangers eyes. What parts are confusing? Does my story follow a sequence of events? Does my story make sense? Can I take out parts that do not matter?